Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Tale of my 22nd Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am leaving for Barcelona straight from work today, so I am sorry to say that I only have time to hit the high points and add a few pictures. 

Midnight: Everyone surprises me with a birthday cake and a very impressive singing of Happy Birthday (or for Alan, Feliz Cumpleanos)

The Day: Went to work and designed a 3-page spread for an article entitles "10 reasons to be cheerful" - can that be more perfect? My boss got me a card too and had everyone in the office sign it (it is very british, and hilarious)

The Night: I made a reservation for 12 at Ping Pong dim sum for 9pm and it was completely amazing. I plannned something successfully! AND Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child was sitting a few tables away from us. I starred at her and she starred back. Emily said Hi and supposedly she said Hi back. It was such a great time and a wonderful, perfect place to go!

What a great day to turn 22! (Of course it ended with one of my flaymates saying, "Oh my gosh that means next year you will be 23!!!). Thanks.

Here are some pictures....


My birthday cake, complete with 22 candles



My birthday dinner at Ping Pong



We're Walrussessesss



All the girls at dinner!



Blowing out my candles at Ping Pong (2 scoops chocolate mixed with 1 scoop passion fruit sorbet....delicious)


No comments: