Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Tale of Tea ADDENDUM

<---Look at this little coke! It's only 150 mL.













Now that I am home from the workplace, I have some things to add to my day.
1) I got to show off my gift wrapping skills at work today. My boss told me that I should start up my own business so that I can get paid to do it since I love wrapping gifts so much (especially making it nearly impossible for the receiver to open it). As I sat on the floor, I said "I feel like such an intern" sarcastically. 
2) I went to a pub for lunch with Halli, Caroline, and Marylyn. When I tried to cut my salad the plate flipped over, my salad went everywhere, and the plate shattered on the floor. Actually, it wasn't even a salad. It was sliced tomatoes and onions-lettuce please?
3) I got to design 3 different pages today for next week's issue! I'll see tomorrow how much my boss changes of it. 
4) When asked if I was going to the pub with my co-workers after work today, I said, "No, actually I think I am going to go for a run." Julie (the blonde who sits next to me) said, "Yea! Put it here sista!" and gave me a high five. She's awesome. I didn't end up going for a run FYI, I got to talk to mi madre and mi padre and twinkie and beeper!

No comments: